GBSN is offering expectant mothers and their support partners a virtual “Preparation for Breastfeeding Workshop”. A small group, via Zoom, will give you the chance to meet others. It will be facilitated by a GBSN Breastfeeding Counsellor trained by the NCT.
More Infomation Here
You may be considering your birth plan and who will be with you to help you. Have you thought about your plans after your Bump arrives? Many mothers find it helpful to make a feeding plan as well as a birth plan.
We are here to help you learn more about breastfeeding and to be your breastfeeding partner throughout your feeding journey. We don’t make any assumptions or decisions for you. This is your journey and we will be alongside you.
You are welcome to drop into any of our weekly sessions. We also extend a special invitation to mums-to-be on the following weeks. There is no need to book. Normal groups are running so you will be able to meet breastfeeding mums.
- [email protected] (Tewkesbury) – first Wednesday of each month
- [email protected] (Cirencester) – second Thursday of each month
- [email protected] (Cheltenham) – second Tuesday of each month
- [email protected] (Dursley) – third Monday of each month
- [email protected] (Stroud) – first Thursday of each month
- [email protected] (Cheltenham) – fourth Thursday of each month
- [email protected] (Churchdown) – third Thursday of each month
You are welcome to use the Padlet – we have loaded useful information that is focussed on getting breastfeeding going. https://tinyurl.com/GBSNantenatal
If you would like any further information please email [email protected] or speak to your midwife.