CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – PLEASE CLICK HERE to see urgent message from our Trustees.
12:30 – 14:00
Gardner’s Lane Children’s Centre,
Globes is a peer-led group where you can:
- breastfeed your baby in a relaxed, comfortable setting
- meet and share experiences with other breastfeeding mothers and trained peer supporters
- talk in confidence to a specialist breastfeeding counsellor about any concerns you may be having
- get fitted for a nursing bra and / or purchase one from our selection
- borrow books and DVDs on breastfeeding and other parenting topics
- just have a chat and a biscuit, whether you’ve come before or are venturing out with your little one for the very first time
Older siblings can play in the well-equipped family room. We’re also keen to welcome expectant mums wishing to find out more about feeding and the types of support available to them, or who simply want to meet others in advance of the big day.