We understand that pregnancy comes a lot of questions and a lot you feel you need to plan for. You may be considering your birth plan and who will be with you to help you. Have you thought about your plans after bumps arrives? We are here to help you learn more about breastfeeding and to be your breastfeeding partner throughout your feeding journey. We don’t make any assumptions or decisions for you. This is your journey and we will be alongside you.
You are welcome to drop into any of our weekly sessions. However, we do extend a special invitation to mums-to-be on the following weeks. There is no need to book.
- [email protected] (Tewkesbury) – first Wednesday of each month
- [email protected] (Cirencester) – second Thursday of each month
- [email protected] (Cheltenham) – second Tuesday of each month
- [email protected] (Dursley) – third Monday of each month
- [email protected] (Stroud) – first Thursday of each month
- [email protected] (Cheltenham) – fourth Thursday of each month
- Bumps at CRIBS (Churchdown) – third Thursday of each month
If you would like any further information please email [email protected] or speak to your midwife.